Digital Disruption, buzzword or reality?
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers, my guest is John Murnane who is an Enterprise Technology leader having worked for companies such as Infra, VMware, EMC and most recently Alemba.
We discuss: ‘Digital disruption: buzzword or reality?’
In this episode we cover:
• Is digital disruption a valid term to use in today’s business environment?
• How this leads into tackling digital transformation effectively
• What can we learn from companies that have struggled to evolve digitally?
• What are some of the qualities displayed by the greatest digital visionaries?
• How much of a ‘disruptor’ has COVID been in permanently changing digital habits?
My thanks to John Murnane for being part of Digital Careers
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.