Hiring Digital Entrepreneurs
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers Meets, my guest is Sydney, Australia-based Richard Spencer, Digital Entrepreneur and now Chief Customer Experience Officer for Business Australia.
We discuss: ‘Hiring Digital Entrepreneurs’ and cover:
• What makes a great digital entrepreneur and the motivations for becoming one?
• Cultural challenges for digital entrepreneurs switching to bigger companies
• Why more companies should hire digital entrepreneurs and overcome unconscious bias
• Richard also discusses what he’s most excited about in digital
• And makes his bold prediction about the digital future
My thanks to Richard for being part of Digital Careers.
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.