Hiring Digital Entrepreneurs
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers Meets, my guest is Sydney, Australia-based Richard Spencer, Digital Entrepreneur and now Chief Customer Experience Officer for Business Australia.
We discuss: ‘Hiring Digital Entrepreneurs’ and cover:
• What makes a great digital entrepreneur and the motivations for becoming one?
• Cultural challenges for digital entrepreneurs switching to bigger companies
• Why more companies should hire digital entrepreneurs and overcome unconscious bias
• Richard also discusses what he’s most excited about in digital
• And makes his bold prediction about the digital future
My thanks to Richard for being part of Digital Careers.
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
For more information visit: www.bartonrock.com or contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 8092 6048.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Looking for support in Leadership Effectiveness? Speak to our sister company www.newlandrock.com led by Kate Thomas
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.