How Customer Loyalty will change in a post-COVID world
In this video, my guest is Paul Smitton, CEO at Asia Miles, part of Cathay Pacific, and we discuss: ‘Customer Loyalty in a post-COVID world’.
In this week’s episode of ‘Digital Careers Meets’, we discuss: ‘How Customer Loyalty will change in a post-COVID world’.
My guest is Paul Smitton, CEO at Asia Miles, part of Cathay Pacific. He is responsible for managing Asia’s leading travel and lifestyle rewards programme, which has a portfolio of over 12 million members and more than 800 business partners worldwide.
In this episode we cover:
• What’s changed around customer loyalty through COVID-19
• The importance of earning trust and taking a long-term view towards customer relationships
• Digital innovation including improving customer loyalty through a better digital experience
• Why data is a powerful asset for personalisation but also needs to be deployed appropriately
• How managing data privacy is so critical to reinforcing brand trust
• Recognising that values and culture are intrinsic to employee loyalty
• Hiring within digital is difficult so how to make your employer brand attractive to digital talent
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.