Launching & Growing New Digital Products
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers, my guest is Karen Plumb, former Director of Commercial and Digital Marketing at Premier Inn in the UK and part of Whitbread.
We discuss: Launching and growing new digital products
• Many companies launch new digital products which fail to gain traction and fizzle out. We talk about the learnings that can be applied for companies and digital leaders and cover:
• The foundations necessary for digital product launches to be successful and what defines success
• The pitfalls that companies and digital leaders face
• Monetisation and leveraging data for maximum effect
• Characteristics that define great digital product leaders
• What digital product leaders should be doing to increase future marketability to companies
My thanks to Karen for being part of Digital Careers.
Looking to hire within digital? Get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Maximising talent and leadership effectiveness super-charges results.
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.