Managing Cyber Risk with Former-NCA Head
Cyber risk is a considerable challenge for companies today.
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers, my guest is Jim Stokley who is former Deputy Director for the National Crime Agency’s National Cyber Crime Unit.
We discuss: Winning the battle against cybercrime
In this episode we cover:
• Why cybercrime is on the risk
• How the National Crime Agency (NCA) is tackling cybercrime
• How much COVID 19 has changed the landscape for cybercriminals
• The risk management framework companies can adopt to minimise cyber attacks
• How the NCA uses data to combat cybercrime
My thanks to Jim for being part of Digital Careers.
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.