Retail Loyalty – on the line now as never before
In this week’s episode, my guest is Global Loyalty Leader, Bryan Pearson. Bryan, who is Canada-based, is also an author, thought-leader and contributor to Forbes.com as well as adviser to numerous businesses internationally. He was the former Global CEO for Loyalty One, part of Alliance Data.
On the back digital transformation in the last 12 months, 70% of consumers have tried new shopping behaviours – new brands, sites and retailers. Loyalty has become even more integral to retailers as we work towards a post-pandemic world.
Bryan and I discuss:
• How permanent have changes to consumer buying behaviour become?
• Retail loyalty post-pandemic including different loyalty mechanisms available to retailers
• Opportunities for retailers to engage better with consumers to drive greater loyalty
• Data and technology to be deployed for effective loyalty
And in our careers and leadership discussion:
• What characterises a great loyalty industry leader today?
• Bryan’s career advice for those looking to advance their career in loyalty
And we finish on some books and thought leaders Bryan recommends you follow
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Maximising talent and leadership effectiveness super-charges results.
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.