The Data Opportunity In Insurance
In this week’s episode, my guest is insurance sector data scientist, Marisa Murton who spent much of her career with UK insurance group, Aviva. Marisa now runs her own data analytics consultancy, Solvlab-Analytics.
The data opportunity within the insurance sector:
• Where is data at on the maturity curve within the insurance sector
• Most common pain points within insurance that advances in data management will help solve
• What developments excite Marisa most for data
• The specific niches of data envisaged to be in demand
• Leadership characteristics defining strong senior data executives
My thanks to Marisa for being involved.
Looking to hire within digital? Get in touch with me on email@example.com
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Maximising talent and leadership effectiveness super-charges results.
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.