The Digital Influences within Logistics
In this week’s episode of Digital Careers Meets, we discuss: ‘The Digital Influences within Logistics’. My guest is Steve Thompsett, Chief Customer Officer, Asia-Pacific for DHL’s supply chain business.
In this episode we cover:
• Growing importance of analytics within the logistics sector
• Complexity within logistics from omnichannel growth
• Advances taking place within logistics as a result of COVID-19 – digital and otherwise
• Career tips on how to best set yourself up for a job in the C-suite
• Hiring great people: what Steve believes is important behaviourally and interpersonally
My thanks to Steve and to DHL for being part of Digital Careers.
Looking to hire within digital? Get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
About BartonRock: We are the executive search partner for companies where data-driven digital leadership is intrinsic to growth.
We manage the careers of leaders whose know-how and commercial acumen within digital steers the strategic direction and future survival of companies.
Our assignments search for executives who understand how to implement and lead data-centric digital agendas.
For more information visit: www.bartonrock.com or contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 8092 6048.
You can also subscribe to BartonRock’s Digital Careers podcast by visiting Apple Podcasts
Looking for support in Leadership Effectiveness? Speak to our sister company www.newlandrock.com led by Kate Thomas
Focused 0n Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally.